Turco Travel & Trade is looking for a strong go getter with a can do attitude to fill a Travel Agent & Consultant position! Our company is based in Turkey and we are starting our US operations by December 2018, so we will build our new team.
This is a high level position that services and sells to the customers at the sit-down area and on the telephone by providing the customer with accurate travel information and arrangements. This position places the highest emphasis on sales. Consultants will be required to produce a minimum commission amount that is determined by their wages.
* Counsel walk-in and telephone customers for travel by providing accurate information.
* Sell and collect payment for memberships, financial products, attraction tickets, travel money products and Travel Store items.
* Cross-sell all Travel/Member Services products and member benefits.
* Book hotel, car, group departures, airlines, cruise, tour and rail reservations for global destinations utlizing the most current automation.
* Complete any educational testing and training required .
* Resolve customer complaints.
* Attend vendor training sessions and educational familiarization tours as required.
* Escort group departures as requested.
* Perform any other duties as may be requested by management so as to effect safe, efficient fulfillment of job responsiblities.
* Must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
* Bachelor degree & mininmum 1 year travel business background.
* Personal characteristics of being alert to details and conscientious to perform quality services.
* Organizational skills required.
* Available to work additional hours if needed.
- Once hired, pay dates are bi-weekly (40 hrs/wk), in general you will work only weekdays, saturdays and sundays are mostly off.